Your child needs a comfortable space equipped with toys, to explore, play, grow and learn. Mee Mee Versatile Baby Play Gym Mat helps you provide your little one with just that. Your little angel can play, stretch and stay active comfortably, on the play mat, which is made from soft breathable fabric. Decorated with a toy bar, mirror and attractive designs, this play gym will assist and motivate your baby during tummy-time activities, especially in the initial stages of growth.
Availability: In stock
- Made of soft, breathable fabric, which ensures your little one comfort during playtime.
- Creates a comfortable space for your baby to play and enjoy tummy-time fun.
- Equipped with a toy bar with 4 playthings and a mirror that stimulate the senses of your baby.
- Provides your little one with the space to stretch and stay active in the initial months.
- Lying on the play mat prepares your infant to turn over independently and crawl after a few months.
- Toys stimulate the visual as well as tactile senses of your child. Improves the movement of the limbs and the flexibility of the fingers of your baby, while also enhancing your child's grip on objects.
- Regular use of the play mat strengthens your baby's back and neck muscles.
- Care: For Playgym: Remove the bar and playthings before washing. It can be machine-washed in cold water, only on a gentle cycle mode. Do not bleach. Air dry or dry in natural sunlight, keeping the mat flat. For Toys/Toy Bars: Wipe clean with damp cloth or wet tissues. Air dry or dry in direct sunlight.
- Important to Remember: Parents and caregivers should assemble the playgym properly before allowing their child to play in it. Use this product only on an even surface like the floor and not on a crib, cot or in the play yard etc. Your child must not be left unattended, in the playgym. Parental supervision during playtime is highly advisable. It is inadvisable for parents or caregivers to allow their baby to sleep inside the playgym. Detach and discard any toys or small playthings that break or are damaged during playtime. Do not add extra bars or straps to the product. Remove the toy bars after your child starts pushing up on his/her hands and knees. This helps to avoid entanglement or injury of any kind. Avoid using it after the playgym is broken or damaged during playtime.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in
BUY THIS PRODUCT & EARN : 10 LOYALTY POINTS