Bubble baths, chubby arms, playful giggles...that's the stuff every parent's joy is made of. Let your baby's happiness be uninterrupted with Mee Mee Skin Care Products with Fruit Extracts.
Shampooing is no longer a hair-raising adventure. Mee Mee Mild Baby Shampoo keeps eyes happy and hair bouncy. Fearlessly lather your baby's hair right from birth with Mee Mee Mild Baby Shampoo which is tear-free. Infused with natural extracts, it helps lock in the natural oils and is microbiologically tested to ensure a safe and happy bath time.
Nothing should ever rub your baby the wrong way. Mee Mee Velvety Soft Baby Powder is clinically tested and gentle for baby's tender skin. Change in temperature or a lot of activity can leave your baby feeling uncomfortable. Mee Mee Velvety Soft Baby Powder is extremely light and keeps your baby's skin fresh and dry. Safe to use from birth and microbiologically tested, it can be used after bath, after a nappy change or just to freshen up during the day.
Availability: In stock
- Shampoo infused with Grapefruit extracts to cleanse and deodorize the hair leaving them shiny and lustrous.
- Cleanses and nourishes your baby’s hair without losing its softness. Tear-free formula that is friendly on your baby’s eyes.
- Leaves a mild, invigorating fragrance that lasts for long.
- Soft, soothing baby Powder that keeps your child ‘s skin fresh and smooth
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested that is completely safe for your child
- Extremely light and keeps your baby’s skin fresh and dry
- Can be used after bath, after a nappy change or just to freshen up during the day
- To Use Shampoo: Take a coin size dollop in your palm and gently massage it in your baby;s hair. Rinse liberally with warm water and towel dry for soft and tangle-free hair.
- To Use Powder: Sprinkle powder on your palm and then apply on your baby.
- Important to Remember: This is for external use only. Please keep it out of reach of children.
- Age Group: 0 Months +
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in