This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
1. General Information
2. Account and Registration
3. Pricing, Promotions & Coupon Codes
4. Third Party Offers
5. Transactions & Cancellation
6. Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews
7. User Conduct
8. Shop 'n' Earn Loyalty Cash
9. Guaranteed Savings Program
10. Other Terms
The domain name www.Meemee.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is registered in the name of Me n Moms Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (Hereinafter referred to as MM).
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING THE SITE IN ANY OTHER WAY INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
All products/services and information displayed on Meemee.in form an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase forms your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as detailed below. Meemee.in reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have registered with us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place after 24 hours have elapsed since you placed the order.
Transactions & Cancellations
Credit Card Details
You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details given by you for transacting on meemee.in will be true, precise and up-to-date. In no situation shall you use a credit card; of which you are not the legal owner. You further agree and accept to give accurate and valid credit card information to us. The card information will not be used and/or shared by us with any 3rd party except when needed for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be held responsible for any credit card fraud. The obligation for fraudulent use of a card shall fall on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall lie solely with you.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
In case the site is used fraudulently, we reserve the right to claim the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to enforce legal actions against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other illegal act or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Cancellations by the Customer
In the event that we get a cancellation notice from the customer and the order has not been dispatched by us, we will cancel the order and return the whole sum. The orders that have already been dispatched by us cannot be cancelled. You should examine our return policy for those orders.
Cancellation by Meemee.in
In certain conditions it may not be possible for us to accept an order due to which we may be required to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Certain situations that may result in your order being cancelled include restrictions on quantities available for purchase, mistakes in product or pricing details, or issues recognized by our credit and fraud avoidance team. We may alternatively request supplementary verifications or details prior to accepting any order. We’ll get in touch with you if all or any part of your order is cancelled or if further details are required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the concerned amount will be duly credited back in your Card Account. The customer accepts not to dispute the assessment made by us and assents to our decision concerning the cancellation.
While using any of the payment modes extended by us, we cannot be held liable with regard to any harm or loss occurring directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. Absence of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. Or exceeding the predetermined limit jointly agreed by you and your "Bank/s",
3. or any payment matters developing out of the transaction,
4. or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments disbursed for the products bought on Meemee.in by you should be compulsorily in Indian Rupees accepted by the Union of India. Meemee.in does not accept any other kind of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping your order to you, we may ask you to furnish supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to determine the ownership of the payment instrument you employed for the transaction. This is done because it is important to us to offer a secure online shopping environment to our users.
Guidelines for Writing Product Reviews
Who can write a product review on Meemee.in?
Anyone who has a registered account with Meemee.in is eligible to write a product review.
Are there any detailed guidelines that are to be adhered to while writing a review?
While there aren’t any specific rules that need to be followed, we have proposed some guidelines that you are advised to adhere to while creating a review:
- Be accurate and to the point
We request you to keep in mind that the reviews that you write will help other visitors in forming an opinion about the product(s) in question. So please be precise and factually correct in your reviews. Moreover, please keep the reviews as concise as possible, stating only relevant facts that will help the buyer in making an informed decision with regard to buying the product.
- Write complete and comprehensive reviews
Don’t miss out on any material information or important details while writing the review. Be clear about your likes and dislikes with respect to every aspect of the product.
- Proofread the review before submission
Spelling and grammatical errors make readers question the credibility of your review while long-winded, poorly constructed sentences make it hard for readers to quickly understand the point(s) you’re trying to make. So, it’s a good idea to give your review a thorough read before submitting it.
What needs to be avoided while writing a review?
MeeMee reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following -
1. Spam or inappropriate content - like promotional information or phone numbers.
2. Details that are irrelevant to the product - Delivery Experience, availability, ordering, etc
3. Factual errors in product information & product catalogue.
4. Mentions of other retailers, pricing, personal information etc.
5. Plagiarizing (Copy-pasting) text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
6. Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
7. Foreign language content.
8.Irrelevant information or content containing obscenity
You Agree and Confirm
1. That you will employ the products and services offered by Meemee.in, its associates, consultants and contracted enterprises, for legal purposes only and observe with every relevant rule and regulation while using and/or transacting on the Site.
2. You will offer factual, correct, comprehensive and up-to-date details in all cases where such evidence is asked of you. Meemee.in withholds the right to verify and substantiate the information given by you at any point of time. If during verification, your details are found to be false (completely or partially), Meemee.in reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse the registration and prohibit you from using the Services of Meemee.in and / or other affiliated websites without prior notice whatsoever.
3. To recompense Meemee.in for any additional cost sustained for redelivery if a non-delivery occurs in the first instance due to any mistake made by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
4. That you’re employing your optimal and wise discretion prior to arriving into any contract through this site, and doing the same only at your own risk.
5. After ordering a product you agree to oblige by the terms of sale given in the product’s description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Publishing any illegal, distressing, slanderous, offensive, threatening, injurious, vulgar, explicit, or otherwise unacceptable material.
2. Transferring information that supports behavior that ends in civil liability or otherwise infringes on any related laws, rules or code of conduct or represents a criminal offence.
3. Getting illicit access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and Colours.
We have made every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colours of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour or other details will be accurate.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
The consumer understands and accepts that every discussion for reviews and ratings, remarks, observations, comments, bulletin board service, chat rooms and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively "Communities") are public and not private communications. Meemee.in does not control or validate the content, views, communications or material present in any Community, and, thus, Meemee.in expressly denies any responsibility regarding the Communities and any actions rising from user involvement in any Community, including any objectionable content. Typically, any communication which, the user publishes on Meemee.in (whether in discussion groups, message boards or otherwise) is considered to be public. If certain web pages allow the user to submit content or communications, which shall be considered by Meemee.in as private, the same intention would be expressly declared on those pages. By publishing reviews, comments, testimonials or other information on the Site, user gives Meemee.in consent to employ the same content for marketing, promotions advertising, research or any other legal activity.
Copyright & Trademark
Everything present on or in this Site, including the Microsites, is our sole property and can only be used with our explicit permission. ANY REPLICATION, ALLOCATION, TRANSMISSION, POSTING, LINKING, DEEP LINKING, OR ANY OTHER MODIFICATION OF THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE MICROSITES WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF Meemee.in IS FORBIDDEN. Any exploitation of this regulation might result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right abuse that could lead to possible civil and / or criminal liabilities.
This site and its microsites consists of copyrighted material, trademarks and other copyrighted material, including, but not limited to, text, software, pictures, video, illustrations, music, sound, and the complete contents of website safeguarded by copyright. We retain a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and improvement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User cannot change, publish, spread, contribute in the transmission or sale, create derived works, or in any way misuse, any of the content, entirely or even partially. User may download / print / save copyrighted material for his/her personal use only. Except as otherwise explicitly mentioned under copyright law, no replication, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial use of downloaded material without the explicit consent of Meemee.in and the copyright owner is allowed. If plagiarism, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is allowed, no alterations in or removal of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notification will be given. User recognizes that he/she/it will not obtain rights to any ownership by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are present within or on the Site or a Website otherwise maintained or functioned in conjunction with Meemee.in will not be considered to be in the public domain but instead the restricted property of owners, unless the site in question is under license from the Trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the sole advantage and use of Meemee.in, unless otherwise mentioned.
The user won’t upload, post or otherwise make available on this site any material safeguarded by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the explicit authorization of the copyright holder, trademark holder or other proprietary right holder. We don’t have any specific liability or responsibility to give the user signs, markings or whatsoever else that might help him/her in deciding if the content in question is copyrighted or trademarked. User will be held entirely responsible for any loss or damage arising from any breach of copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights or any injury arising from such a submission. By publishing content on any public part of this site, user guaranties that the holder of such content has explicitly granted us the royalty-free, permanent, irreversible, non-exclusive right and license to use, replicate, change, modify, distribute, interpret and publish said material (partially or completely) across the globe and/or to include it in other works in any known format, method or technology or developed for the full tenure of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also allows any other consumer to access, see, store or replicate the content for that consumer’s private use. User hereby gives us rights to change, replicate, publish and transmit any content made accessible on this site by the end user. We reserve the right to end the contract with any consumer who repeatedly breaches copyright rights on notice to us by the holder of the aforementioned copyright.
The preceding provisions of this section are equally applicable to and are for the advantage of Meemee.in, its affiliates, associates and its third party content providers and licensors and each of these parties owns the right to proclaim and impose such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
You agree to protect, indemnify and render harmless Meemee.in, its workforce, management, officers, representatives and their beneficiaries against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including lawyer fees, initiated by or resulting from claims basis your actions or inactions, which leads to loss or liability to us or any other party including but not limited to violation of any warranties, representations or activities or with relevance to the non-implementation of any of your responsibilities under this contract or occurring out of the infringement of any pertinent rules, laws and regulations comprising but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, clearance of legal dues and taxes, claims related to slander, libel, disruption of rights of privacy or promotions, loss of service by other subscribers and violation of intellectual property or other rights. This section will endure beyond the termination of this User Agreement.
We may dissolve this Agreement at any point. Without restricting the abovementioned, we will have the authority to terminate any user login credentials in case of any behavior by the user, which we, in our exclusive judgment, deem to be improper, or in case of any violation by anyone who has entered into this contract. Our authority to any comments shall extend beyond the termination of these terms and conditions. Any such dissolution of this agreement won’t rescind your liability to make payment for any merchandise you have already ordered from Meemee.in or modify any obligation that may have occurred under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
Meemee.in is offered exclusive of any assurances or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. All risks pertaining to the usage of the site must be borne by the user.
Whilst Meemee.in makes every attempt to ensure that content present on the site is factually accurate, trustworthy and of good quality, it cannot bear liability even if it isn’t the case. We won’t be held liable for any mistakes or oversights or for the consequences occurring from the usage of such details or for any technical issues you may go through when browsing the site.
This disclaimer comprises an integral part of this contract. To the maximum range permissible within the relevant laws, we or our vendors will not be held legally responsible for any secondary, supplementary, exceptional, incidental, resultant or standard damages, inclusive of but not limited to, damages due to loss, goodwill, usage, information or other indefinable damages occurring from or in relation to Meemee.in, its services or this contract.
Without bias to the overview of the provision detailed above, the aggregate responsibility of Meemee.in to you for all obligations stemming from this agreement be it in tort or contractual is restricted to the price of the merchandise that you have ordered. Meemee.in, their contractors and affiliates and technology partners account for no representations, guaranties or warranties about the truthfulness, dependability, comprehensiveness, recency and/or timeliness of any material, details, software, written content, images, links or communications offered on or through the usage of Meemee.in or that the functioning of Meemee.in will be without any mistakes and/or continuous. Therefore, we undertake no responsibility whatever for any financial or other loss borne by you due to the delay, breakdown, disruption, or corruption of any documents or other information transferred in relation with usage of Meemee.in; and/or any disturbance or mistakes in the operation of Meemee.in.
You are forbidden from breaching or trying to break the security of Memee.in, incorporating, without limitation, (a) Procuring access to information unintended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you have no authorization to access; (b) trying to investigate, scan or examine the susceptibility of a system or network or to violate security or verification methods without appropriate permission; (c) endeavoring to obstruct the service provided to any other end user, host or system, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unwelcome email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) faking any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header material in any email or newsgroup posting. Breach of system or network security could lead to a liability of criminal or civil nature. Meemee.in will examine occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to disrupt or attempt to disrupt with the smooth functioning of Meemee.in or any activity being performed on Meemee.in. You accept, additionally, not to use or try to use any engine, program, appliance, proxy or other device or method (including without limitation browsers, spiders, machines, aliases or intelligent agents) to browse or explore Meemee.in apart from the search engine and search agents available from Meemee.in on this Site and apart from typically used third party web browsers (Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.)
1. Force Majeure: Without prejudice to any other provision detailed in this agreement, we won’t be liable for any loss, injury or penalty as a result of any delay in or non-fulfillment in delivering or else completing hereunder because of any reason outside our control, inclusive of, without limitation, any actions taken by the consumer, restriction or other administrative action, rule or demand affecting the management of Meemee.in 's business, fire, bomb blast, accident, robbery, sabotage, revolt, acts of war, strikes or other workforce problems, lightning, flood, storm or other natural disasters.
2. Whole Agreement: This Agreement and any guidelines regarding the usage of the website for the Website laid down by Meemee.in comprise the whole contract of the parties with regard to the matter hereof.
3. Waiver: No waiver by either party of any violation or contravention herein is a relinquishment of any prior or succeeding violation or infringement. The non-fulfillment of either party to use any of its dues or rights within this contract won’t be regarded as a relinquishment or penalty of such rights or any other rights offered herein.
4. Titles: The section titles used herein are only for ease and won’t be legally binding.
5. Severability: If a court of competent jurisdiction rules that any portion of this agreement is invalid, such invalidity won’t negate the legal validity of any other sections cited in this contract and the other aspects of this contract will hold good in complete effect.
6. Prevailing Laws: This contract shall be administrated by laws of India, subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Maharashtra, without reference to conflict of laws principles, if any.
7. Payment Decline: We as a business will have no responsibility whatever in regard to any harm or loss stemming directly or indirectly from the failure of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder if he surpasses the predetermined limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank periodically.